During the COVID-19 lockdown, it is important to stay SAFE and CONNECTED to others.
Incapacitated, high risk residents living alone can and do benefit from:
• NPSP Community Services (Ph: 8336 4600)
• The assistance of caring neighbours to do shopping/home deliveries
• Regular phone and/or email contact
And for all of us to help get through this lockdown period here are some suggestions:
• Sharing funny or uplifting moments on our NRA Facebook page
• Inspiring quotes like:
“Act as if what you do makes a difference. IT DOES.”
• Many online experiences to enjoy e.g.:
– A virtual stroll through Monet’s Garden (Visit www.armchairtravel.club created by Slow Tours. Click ‘Gallery’ and scroll down to enjoy this FREE travel experience. More to follow on this website)
– The UK National Theatre broadcasting weekly full plays (Jane Eyre currently):
– Watch full Andrew Lloyd Webber productions (next one is Jesus Christ Superstar):
– Live music streams:
…and many more galleries, museums etc. Search for them on the web.
Stay home. stay safe, stay in touch…